VA Hospital Terms and Conditions:
Thank you for choosing SureFire CPR! We are looking forward to providing your training. Please read the following terms and conditions below.
- All VA employees must register for training online through our website: www.SureFireCPR.com
- VA employees must have their ID badge and unexpired certification card with them at the class. If the employee does not bring this with them, they will not be allowed to attend the course or will have to pay for it themselves.
- VA employees must bring student manuals with them to class. If a textbook is not brought, the employee must purchase a manual personally.
- VA Hospital will not pay for student manuals.
- For ACLS certification, all students must bring their completed pretest with them to class. If no pretest is brought to class, the employee will not be allowed in class and will need to take the ACLS Initial Class at their own expense.
- VA employees must have their current, non-expired AHA card to attend a renewal course. If the certification card is expired, VA will not pay for the course.
- Students will not be allowed in the classroom if they are 15 minutes late. This applies to breaks and lunches as well. Please be on time!
- VA employees will receive a confirmation email once they are registered in the class. If no email is received, the student is not officially registered. Please call our office immediately if you do not receive a confirmation email at (888) 277-3143.
- Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to the start of class. These can be made by email or phone.
By registering for any of the classes below, you agree to the terms and conditions listed above.
**Please do not forget to bring your ID badge, pretest, and current AHA card!
The SureFire CPR Team