SureFire CPR Welcomes Happy Heart CPR
SureFire CPR is committed to helping individuals learn life-saving skills in an engaging, interactive learning environment. As part of this commitment, we are proud to announce the acquisition of Happy Heart CPR.
Happy Heart CPR is owned by Teresa Penrose, a certified basic life support (BLS) healthcare provider and American Heart Association (AHA) Heartsaver cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), automated external defibrillator (AED) and first aid instructor. It offers life-saving training certifications and renewals to individuals across Southern California.
Teresa is moving on to the next phase of her life in Kentucky, and we wish her the best of luck in her future endeavors. Meanwhile, SureFire CPR is ready to step in for Teresa and provide her students with the same level of care.
SureFire CPR: Here’s What You Need to Know
Like Happy Heart CPR, SureFire CPR offers a wide range of life-saving training courses, and these include:
- BLS: Teaches students how to perform adult, child and infant CPR, use breathing barriers and bag valve masks and other BLS essentials.
- CPR: Teaches students how to aid conscious and unconscious choking victims, use an AED and assist cardiac arrest victims until advanced emergency personnel arrive on scene.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS): Teaches students how to serve as a leader and team member in a resuscitation team.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS): Teaches students how to respond in pediatric emergencies.
- Fire Safety Training – Hospital and convalescent home professionals can receive their LA fire safety card at SureFire.
Additionally, SureFire CPR provides affordable training packages that enable individuals to obtain multiple life-saving certifications at the same time. These packages include:
- 3 Star Package: Includes BLS, ACLS and PALS courses.
- 3 Star Plus Package: Includes electrocardiography (ECG) and pharmacology, ACLS and PALS courses.
- 4 Star Package: Includes BLS, ACLS, PALS and ECG and pharmacology or neonate resuscitation program (NRP) courses.
- 5 Star Package: Includes BLS, ACLS, PALS, ECG and pharmacology and NRP courses.
Let’s not forget about the expert instructors who teach our life-saving training classes, either. We employ firefighters, registered nurses (RNs), emergency medical technicians (EMTs) and other medical professionals who share their real-world insights with students. Plus, our instructors are happy to respond to students’ life-saving training concerns and questions.
Our instructors ensure students – regardless of age or background – can learn the skills they need to become life-savers in emergencies, too. They use both classroom and hands-on lessons to teach students how to perform life-saving techniques in emergencies. That way, students can gain the confidence they need to administer life-saving assistance at any time.
At SureFire CPR, we understand devoting time and energy to participate in life-saving training classes sometimes is difficult as well. To accommodate our students’ busy lives, we offer flexible course schedules. We provide classes at different days and times during the week, enabling students to enroll in courses at their convenience.
Lastly, SureFire CPR offers classes at different locations across Southern California. We currently host classes at our offices in Laguna Hills, Los Angeles, Orange and Corona. Also, we provide on-site CPR training at homes and businesses.
Sign Up for Life-Saving Training Classes from SureFire CPR Today
SureFire CPR’s goal is to provide classes that are taught by skilled instructors and make it easy for individuals to obtain life-saving training certifications. To date, we have made strides to achieve our goal. We have partnered with Children’s Hospital of Orange County, VA Healthcare, MemorialCare Medical Group and other Southern California medical institutions to offer best-in-class training for medical professionals. Of course, we provide life-saving training courses for citizens at large as well.
Now, SureFire CPR is available to Happy Heart CPR students who want to continue to build their emergency training expertise. We are offering a “Happy Heart CPR” discount to Happy Heart CPR students, too. Enter the promo code: HAPPYHEART when you register online for a SureFire CPR class, and you will save 15% on our training.
If you have any questions about SureFire CPR and our course offerings, we are happy to assist you in any way possible. To find out more about SureFire CPR, please call us today at (888) 277-3143.