PEDIATRIC ADVANCED LIFE SUPPORT (PALS) – ONLINE WITH SKILLS CHECK
(2 Year AHA Certification) – Same Day Certification Card!
Recommended for any healthcare professionals and medical personnel who may respond to pediatric emergencies.
The PALS Class covers:
- The systematic approach to Pediatric Assessment
- Management of pediatric respiratory emergencies
- Vascular access (Including intraosseous training)
- Airway Management
- PALS Pharmacology
- Basic Life Support (BLS) review
- Numerous pediatric case studies and simulations
- How to be both a leader and a team member in a pediatric resuscitation team
**Recommended for: MDs, RNs, Paramedics, EMTs, and Medical Personnel with Busy Schedules. (If you are taking PALS for the first time, we highly recommend that you take the full 10 hour course. You can check out our schedule here)
The PALS online certification course includes two parts:
- Part 1 – A self-paced series of online training modules (3 – 8 hours based on experience)
- Part 2 – Skills practice and test at our facility (30 minutes – 1 hour)
PALS online utilizes simulation technology and scenario-based learning that is self-directed on your computer. The course also covers all of the same material as a traditional classroom-based PALS class and includes the complete PALS textbook online.
Click on a class below to enroll
Pediatric advanced life support (PALS) certification remains crucial for healthcare providers who respond to emergencies involving infants and children. And with PALS certification from SureFire CPR, you can improve the quality of care provided to seriously ill or injured children, resulting in improved outcomes.
PALS certification online features a series of simulated pediatric emergencies to reinforce the important concepts of a systematic approach to pediatric assessment, basic life support, PALS treatment algorithms, effective resuscitation and team dynamics.
What are the benefits of taking a PALS certification online?
Becoming PALS certified online offers numerous benefits, including:
- Online modules can be completed at your convenience
- Skills check is quick and easy to complete
- No physical textbook is required (reduces cost) An online version is included.
- Two-year certification
- You will receive your American Heart Association (AHA) PALS card the same day as your skills check
Who should take an online PALS certification?
PALS online certification is ideal for personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units, along with:
- Medical personnel with busy schedules
What are your online course policies?
SureFire CPR’s online course policies include:
- NO REFUNDS on online courses
- Exchanges from an online course to a physical in-class course are allowed if the key code has not been sent to the student
- For Technical Support, you can contact the AHA at (888) 242-8883 or via email at email@example.com
- If you would like to schedule a specific date and time for your class, you may do so 72 hours ahead of time
Why should I choose SureFire CPR for PALS online training?
SureFire CPR provides superior training in essential life-saving techniques to medical professionals and concerned citizens across Southern California. And for those who care for the public or feel the need to be prepared in case of an emergency, we offer in-depth PALS certification online, as well as a wide assortment of other courses in emergency procedures.
Medical crises happen every day, and we believe that education is vital to stop them before they occur. Our AHA PALS online courses provide real-world insight and guide a learning experience that is focused on you.
We recognize that you need to gain the skills and confidence to act in a crisis, which means you should learn to feel comfortable with the techniques. Our goal is to provide the kind of PALS certification you deserve: skilled and obtained easily – it’s the best way to meet the enormous health challenge posed during pediatric emergencies.
Move closer to becoming PALS certified today! Click here to enroll in our online PALS certification course.