Welcome to the Registration Page for the ACLS and BLS Skills Checks
on November 12, 2022 offered by KPSA!
Space is limited, so register early! Registration will close on Friday November 4, 2022. No walk-ins allowed on the day of the event.
Similar to last year, you will be completing a large portion of the class online ahead of time and coming in on November 12th for a 30 minute group skills and megacode session for both ACLS and BLS. The megacode testing will be completed in groups of 2 to 3 students per 1 instructor and will be held at the KPSA campus located at 100 S Los Robles, Pasadena, CA 91188.
Please allow ample time to complete the online portion of the course. You will be completing both written exams online. You will be required to email your completion certificates by November 4th so that we can ensure all requirements are met. If you have any questions, please call us at 888-277-3143. We look forward to seeing you this year!
Please follow the steps below when registering for your ACLS & BLS Re-certification.
- Scroll down to find the skills sessions offered on November 12th
- Select the time you will come in for your skills check
- The course information will appear – click on ‘Continue with Registration’ on the bottom of the page
- Enter your information and the Promo Code: KPSA
- Complete the form using your personal email address
- Include your AANA license # in the license section of the registration page
- Make sure you receive two emails. The first one will include the ACLS keycode and the second one will include the BLS keycode to access the online portion. The second email will come within 48 hours of the first.
- Complete Part 1 Online for both ACLS and BLS. (This is a mandatory requirement from the AHA)
- Email the 2 completion certificates (one for ACLS and one for BLS) to SureFire CPR at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 4, 2022.
This program has been prior approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthesiology for 8.00 Class A CE credits; Code Number 1042504; Expiration Date 11/12/2022.
We are looking forward to training you. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to give us a call.