Welcome to the Registration Page for the PALS and BLS Skills Checks on November 6, 2021 offered by KPSA!
Space is limited, so register early! Registration will close on Friday October 22, 2021. No walk-ins allowed on the day of the event.
Due to COVID-19, the format of the class has changed and it will not be an all day class this year. Just like last year, you will be completing a large portion of the class online ahead of time and coming in on November 6th for a 30 minute group skills and megacode session for both PALS and BLS. The groups will be a 1 to 3 instructor to student ratio and will be held at the KPSA campus located at 100 S Los Robles, Pasadena, CA 91188. We will be taking all necessary steps to ensure everyone’s safety by making sure everyone is wearing a face mask.
Please allow ample time to complete the online portion of the course. You will be completing both written exams online. You will be required to email your completion certificates by October 30th so that we can ensure all requirements are met. If you have any questions, please call us at 888-277-3143. We look forward to seeing you this year!
Please follow the steps below when registering for your PALS & BLS Re-certification.
- Scroll down to find the skills sessions offered on November 6th
- Select the time you will come in for your skills check
- The course information will appear – click on ‘Continue with Registration’ on the bottom of the page
- Enter your information and the Promo Code: KPSA
- Complete the form using your personal email address
- Include your AANA licence # in the license section of the registration page
- Make sure you receive two emails. The first one will include the PALS keycode and the second one will include the BLS keycode to access the online portion. The second email will come within 48 hours of the first.
- Complete Part 1 Online for both PALS and BLS. (This is a mandatory requirement from the AHA)
- Email the 2 completion certificates (one for PALS and one for BLS) to SureFire CPR at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 30, 2021.
This program has been prior approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for 9.00 Class A CE credits; Code Number 1041221; Expiration Date 11/6/2021.
We are looking forward to training you. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to give us a call.