Welcome to the Registration Page for the ACLS and BLS Skills Checks on November 7, 2020 offered by KPSA!
Space is limited, so register early! Registration will close on Friday October 23, 2020. No walk-ins allowed on the day of the event.
Due to COVID-19, the format of the class has changed and it will not be an all day class this year. Instead, you will be completing a large portion of the class online ahead of time and coming in on November 7th for a 30 minute 1 on 1 skills check with an instructor for both ACLS and BLS. We will be taking all necessary steps to ensure everyone’s safety by making sure everyone is wearing a face mask and following all social distancing guidelines. The skills sessions will be held at the KPSA campus located at 100 S Los Robles, Pasadena, CA 91188.
Please allow ample time to complete the online portion of the course. You will be completing both written exams online. You will be required to email your completion certificates by October 30th so that we can ensure all requirements are met. If you have any questions, please call us at 888-277-3143. We look forward to seeing you this year!
Please follow the steps below when registering for your ACLS & BLS Re-certification.
- Scroll down to find the skills sessions offered on November 7th
- Select the time you will come in for your skills check
- The course information will appear – click on ‘Continue with Registration’ on the bottom of the page
- Enter your information and the Promo Code: KPSA
- Complete the form using your personal email address
- Include your AANA licence # in the license section of the registration page
- Make sure you receive two emails. The first one will include the ACLS keycode and the second one will include the BLS keycode to access the online portion. The second email will come within 24 hours of the first.
- Complete Part 1 Online for both ACLS and BLS. (This is a mandatory requirement from the AHA)
- Email the 2 completion certificates (one for ACLS and one for BLS) to SureFire CPR at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 30, 2020.
This program has been prior approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for 8.00 Class A CE credits; Code Number 1039438; Expiration Date 11/7/2020.
We are looking forward to training you. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to give us a call.