Welcome to the Registration Page for the PALS and BLS Course on November 4, 2017 offered by KPSA!
Space is limited, so register early!
Registration closes October 23, 2017. (No walk-ins permitted on the day of the event.)
Please follow the steps below when registering for your PALS & BLS Re-certification.
- Scroll down to find the PALS & BLS Renewal class offered November 4th
- The course information will appear – click on ‘Continue with Registration’ on the bottom of the page
- Enter your information and the Promo Code: KPSA
- Complete the form using your personal email address.
- Include your AANA licence # in the license section of the registration page
- Review the confirmation email and attached study guide
- Complete the pre-test material and bring the results to class. (This is a mandatory requirement from the AHA) You can find the pretest at: www.heart.org/eccstudent Enter in the passcode: PALS15 and click Submit!
Lunch will be provided.
Upon completion of this course you will receive 9.00 Class A CE credits via AANA code #1035328.
We will be splitting into groups during the training. If there is anyone you’d like in your group, please enter their name in the comments section of the registration page. We will do our best to accommodate your request!
We are looking forward to training you. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to give us a call.
KPSA Training Location –
**This is a different location from the prior years**
The Westin, Pasadena
191 N Los Robles Ave
Pasadena, CA 91101
8am – 4pm