Welcome to the Registration Page for the PALS and BLS Course on November 2, 2019 offered by KPSA!
Space is limited, so register early! Registration will close on Friday October 25, 2019. No walk-ins allowed on the day of the event.
Please follow the steps below when registering for your PALS & BLS Re-certification.
- Scroll down to find the PALS & BLS Renewal class offered November 2nd
- The course information will appear – click on ‘Continue with Registration’ on the of the page
- Enter your information and the Promo Code: KPSA
- Complete the form using your personal email address
- Include your AANA licence # in the license section of the registration page
- Review the confirmation email and attached study guide
- Complete the pre-test material and bring the results to class. (This is a mandatory requirement from the AHA) You can find the pretest at: www.heart.org/eccstudent Enter in the passcode: PALS15 and click Submit!
Lunch will be provided.
This program has been prior approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for 9.00 Class A CE credits; Code Number 1038291; Expiration Date 11/2/2019.
We will be splitting into groups during the training. If there is anyone you’d like in your group, please enter their name in the comments section of the registration page. We will do our best to accommodate your request!
As of January 2018, the American Heart Association now issues e-cards for all your certifications. The instructions on how to access your e-cards will be sent to the email address you use to register for the course. You will receive your e-cards within 24 hours of the course completion.
We are looking forward to training you. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to give us a call.
KPSA Training Location –
The Hilton Hotel, Pasadena
168 S Los Robles Ave
Pasadena, CA 91101
8am – 4pm