CPR INSTRUCTOR JOBS IN LOS ANGELES
We’re Hiring CPR Instructors in Los Angeles
Are you an EMT, paramedic, nurse, firefighter, or other medical provider? Do you want to share your passion and help others learn life-saving skills? We have CPR instructor jobs in California––and we would love for you to join our team!
CPR Instructor Jobs in Los Angeles
Becoming a CPR and first aid instructor is a rewarding (and fun!) way to share your skills, inspire others, and make some extra money. By teaching students CPR and first aid techniques, you’ll empower them to head out of the classroom feeling more confident and capable––creating a potentially life-saving chain reaction.
We’re Hiring CPR Instructors in Los Angeles
Are you looking for a CPR job opening in Southern California? SureFire CPR is hiring for CPR instructor jobs in Los Angeles. No matter your experience level or availability, we have a spot for you. Our CPR instructors work on a flexible, part-time schedule and come from a wide variety of medical backgrounds. All you need to bring is your enthusiasm for CPR and willingness to help others––and your best in-field CPR stories to share with our students.
Become a CPR Instructor in Los Angeles
As a part of our team, you’ll work alongside an amazing crew of industry professionals to engage students in the exciting world of CPR. Whether you’ve taught classes before or you’re new to teaching, we can help you prepare and provide coaching along the way. Together, we can help empower the next generation of CPR certified students to save lives in their communities.
For those who know the ins and outs of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), sharing your expertise with others may prove to be the difference between life and death. Many people lack the necessary confidence and skills to perform life-saving techniques in emergencies. As such, these individuals need guidance to build their CPR skill sets. With plenty of support, guidance and confidence, anyone can become a life-saver in a critical situation.
About Our Los Angeles CPR Instructor Course
If you have ever wanted to learn how to be a CPR instructor, or if you are looking for a great way to earn money and help people in Los Angeles, our LA CPR instructor course here at SureFire CPR is an excellent choice for you. Led by our industry-leading CPR professionals, our course will help you learn how to be a CPR instructor after you pass our initial interview, so you can earn one of the best CPR instructor jobs available at our organization. Become a CPR instructor in Los Angeles by passing our interviews, completing our course, earning your certification, and starting work in no time at all. In the section below, learn more about why we offer the best CPR instructor jobs anywhere in Los Angeles.
Why Work With Our Team?
Knowing how to teach CPR is an in-demand skill that will help you secure a job and improve people’s lives in the process. If you are looking to learn how to be a CPR instructor, there is no better place to do it than here at SureFire CPR. Right now, we’re hiring internally for CPR training instructor jobs and offering competitive pay and flexible scheduling. After a couple of hours working with our award-winning team at our state-of-the-art facilities, you’ll see why the best CPR instructor jobs are right here. Read on for a few more reasons why joining our team as a CPR instructor is an excellent choice.
- You can provide life-saving training to a wide range of people. Our CPR instructors teach CPR to children, parents, medical personnel and many others, empowering these people with the skills they need to deliver life-saving assistance as needed.
- You can help reduce the loss of life in the United States. Although thousands of people across the United States are CPR-certified, many lack the confidence to administer CPR in emergencies. Fortunately, as an instructor, you can provide individuals with the confidence they need to administer CPR to any emergency victim, at any location, at any time.
- You can teach individuals about a variety of life-saving topics. Our instructors teach individuals about CPR, First Aid, Choking, Fire Safety and much more. This means that you can educate and inform individuals about many life-saving topics.
- You can join a great team of CPR instructors. SureFire CPR has been a leading provider of CPR training across Southern California for many years. We’ve been successful thanks in large part to our team of CPR instructors, all of whom work together to teach individuals how to administer CPR.
- You can join one of the top employers in Southern California. One of the key reasons that SureFire CPR has been successful is our commitment to our staff. We go above and beyond the call of duty to assist instructors in any way possible. Also, we strive to provide a positive work environment, one that fosters open communication, collaboration and trust.
SureFire CPR: A Tradition of Excellence
For many years, SureFire CPR has offered CPR training to individuals throughout Southern California. Now, we’re asking CPR experts to join our team and share their life-saving skills with others. As the region’s premier CPR teachers, we are proud to offer excellent training and competitive compensation for our instructors. If you live in Los Angeles or the surrounding area, you may have seen our team featured on NBC 4 and ABC 7, or you may have heard that we’re endorsed by the American Heart Association. Our team is led by passionate and highly-trained individuals with backgrounds in emergency response, law enforcement, and medical care for children and adults. If you’re searching for certified CPR instructor jobs in Los Angeles, there is no better place to apply and train.
Learn More and Join Our Team
Clearly, there’s a lot to like about joining the SureFire CPR team of CPR instructors. Whether you are searching for a new challenge, looking for a new way to share your CPR knowledge, or trying to make extra money while helping out the community, you can do it all by becoming a CPR instructor and joining our team. If you submit a CPR instructor application today, it may only be a matter of time before you can start teaching CPR classes. Use the form on this page to get started, and become a CPR instructor in Los Angeles here at SureFire CPR today!
Apply For CPR Instructor Jobs Today!
So, are you ready to apply for our available CPR jobs? The process is easy. First, head to our hiring page to complete your application. We can’t wait to meet you!