Fire Safety Class for Hospitals
Hospital fire safety training is a requirement for all Los Angeles County hospital personnel. At SureFire CPR, we offer hospital fire safety training in Orange County that teaches students how to handle hospital fire emergencies for those who work in the Los Angeles area.
What Will You Learn in Our Hospital Fire Safety Class?
Our hospital fire safety class in Orange County focuses on several topics:
- How to control a hospital fire
- The importance of proper patient rescue
- How to use a fire extinguisher in a hospital emergency
- The different types of fires and how to prevent them from escalating
- Various hospital fire protection systems and equipment
- How to evacuate a hospital safely
- The importance of home fire safety
- Pre-fire planning
Our fire safety training in Orange County is taught by expert medical personnel. As a result, you’re guaranteed to receive comprehensive insights from experienced medical professionals during any of our hospital fire safety classes.
What Are the Different Types of Hospital Fire Safety Cards?
Upon successful completion of our hospital fire safety training in Orange County, you will receive the following hospital fire safety card:
- Blue Fire Safety Card: This certification is designed for hospital personnel in acute care settings and will remain valid for four years.
Why Should You Enroll in Our Hospital Fire Safety Training?
SureFire CPR’s hospital fire safety training in Orange County offers numerous benefits, including:
- Life-Saving Lessons: Our classes encompass all parts of the Los Angeles Fire Department (LAFD) Hospital Fire Safety Curriculum.
- Outstanding Learning Environment: We provide a top-notch learning environment that blends hands-on lessons with in-depth lectures to ensure you’ll understand how to deliver vital support in hospital fire emergencies.
- Experienced Instructors: Our faculty includes firefighters, paramedics and emergency medical technicians (EMTs) who are happy to share their experiences with you to ensure you can reap the benefits of a fulfilling learning experience.
- LAFD-Approved Classes: All of our hospital fire safety classes are approved by the LAFD and based on Section 57.113.09 of the LA City Fire Code.
To find out more about our hospital fire safety training in Orange County, please contact us today at (888) 277-3143.