Get Your Custom Group Quote In Less Than 3 Minutes
Training On Your Timeline
GROUP CPR TRAINING Made Easy
Are you an employer searching for fast, easy, and effective way to get CPR certification for your employees? Maybe you work in an industry where CPR certifications are legally required, or maybe you just want to create the safest environment for your team to work.
Either way, we have you covered at SureFire CPR for your Group CPR Training. We manage the entire process from start to finish to make your experience smooth and simple.
The SureFire CPR Difference – Group Training
Why do over 1,000 businesses trust us with their group training needs?
- Our Experience – All of our instructors are professional firefighters, paramedics, nurses, and emergency medical technicians who respond to 911 emergencies on a daily basis and have all performed CPR in the field. Our skills are of the highest caliber because we have dedicated our lives to serving the public.
- Our Process – Get a quote in just minutes and schedule your training with us online. We’ll travel to you, take care of everything, and make planning your group CPR class easy.
- Our Guarantee – We know how important it is to have the certifications you need and guarantee compliance 100%. We do things the right way and have never had a compliance issue or problem with our certifications since we opened in 2009.
3 Benefits of Group CPR Training At Your Location
One of the largest benefits to group CPR training at your facility is confidence. During your class, our instructors will run your team through different scenarios at your workplace. Who’s going to call 911? What phone will they use? Where is the AED or first aid kit? In these scenarios, your team will become familiar with your safety equipment to make the biggest impact during an emergency. Nothing builds confidence more than practicing in the area where you are most likely to have an emergency.
Team building is another important benefit to group training. Your team will work together to solve problems and our CPR class will help your team bond. By training together as a group, they will also work more efficiently during an emergency because everyone will be on the same page.
With your private, group CPR class we will also tailor the training toward your specific industry. Are you a construction company? Dental office? School? All three of these groups have very different CPR and First Aid emergencies. We’ll run through the most common types of emergencies your team will face and help answer any industry-specific questions for your group training.
GROUP CPR CLASSES: WHAT To Expect
We pride ourselves on providing not only the information that you need to save a life, but also the confidence to act during an emergency. During our group CPR class, your team will gain the knowledge and hands-on practice they need to implement skills in real-world situations. Our most popular group class (CPR and First Aid) covers the following:
- How to Administer Adult, Child, and Infant CPR: Our group CPR courses cover how to effectively administer CPR to people of all ages.
- How to Use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) and Special Considerations: Our CPR training also covers all-things AED-related, including how AEDs work, where to find them, and how to use them during an emergency.
- How to Assist Conscious and Unconscious Choking Victims: Choking emergencies can start in seconds. Our group CPR classes covers proper protocol for dealing with a choking emergency the moment it occurs.
- Basic First Aid Skills: Our First Aid will be tailored toward your specific industry. Need to know how to deal with industrial accidents? Pediatric emergencies? Our group First Aid Training will be site specific so it’s the most effective in preparing your team.
What else should I know before booking my ONSITE GROUP CPR TRAINING?
Aside from the most obvious question of, “How qualified is my instructor?” it’s also important to know what type of equipment will be used during class. The American Heart Association and American Safety and Health Institute allow a 3:1 ratio of students to manikins. That means everyone rotates through to get their chance to do compressions which can make your group training exceedingly long.
At SureFire CPR, in all our classes (including group CPR classes) every student has their own manikin. This means more practice time, better skill retention, and a shorter overall class. This lets your team get back to work quicker and learn the skills more effectively.
Our effective teaching methods and unparalleled results have earned recognition and endorsement by the American Heart Association, as well as local NBC 4 and ABC 7 stations. We are also proud partners for training with the Children’s Hospital of Orange County, VA Healthcare, Memorial Care Medical Group, and hundreds of others. Check out our online reviews on Yelp, Google, or Facebook to see what others are saying about our training. You won’t be disappointed.
Is anything else included in my group cpr TRAINING?
Aside from your training and certification, we can help make suggestions for lifesaving equipment at your facility. You’ll have the skills to save a life after your group CPR class, and you may need the tools! We will build a custom quote based on the info you provide us to help outfit you with all of the lifesaving tools needed so you team can be the difference between life and death. These include first aid kits, AEDs, and other lifesaving tools to equip your team. Need your questions answered? No problem. Get a free, virtual review of your current equipment to help you get set up right.
GET CERTIFIED AT YOUR WORKPLACE: ENROLL IN GROUP CPR CLASSES WITH OUR TEAM AT SUREFIRE CPR
CPR certification for your employees is vital, and getting it done doesn’t have to be a hassle. If you are ready for fast, easy, and effective CPR certification from the comfort of your own workplace, our group CPR training programs here at SureFire CPR are the perfect choice. Ready to book group CPR classes with us? Click the button above to get your custom quote in minutes. We’ll walk you through everything you need to know before booking onsite CPR training at your location. Also, be sure to explore our website to learn more about the many great certification courses we offer. Ensure that your employees stay safe and certified — book with our award-winning team here at SureFire CPR now!
Below you will find a few of our frequently asked questions regarding our group onsite training.
A: The minimum amount for group training is 8 people. We do train below the minimum with a flat rate of the pricing for 8.
A: Any class we teach at our office can be offered at your location. CPR, BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP, you name it, we can do it!
A: We have a tiered pricing system based on attendees, which means the more people you train, the bigger the discount! Click the button above to get a quote in minutes!
A: We are open 7 days per week for group classes!
A: Absolutely. We’ll send you reminders by email (and text if you want) to make sure you always stay compliant!
A: Yes! Please contact us to discuss special pricing.
A: As long as the child can practice the skills, sit for the duration of the class, and complete the test alone, they are welcome!
A: Yes! Depending on our regularly scheduled classes in our Orange, Laguna Hills, Corona or Los Angeles offices, we can hold your class at our office for no extra charge!
Because every student has their own manikin and our instructors are very experienced, our training is much more effective and efficient than traditional CPR training
A: We’re here for you! Please reach out to our office at 888-277-3143.