Class on ECG and Pharmacology
Healthcare professionals in Orange, CA may need to receive electrocardiogram (ECG) and pharmacology training. At SureFire CPR, we offer an ECG & pharmacology class in Orange, CA that makes it simple for healthcare personnel to learn many life-saving skills in a friendly, informative learning environment.
What Will You Learn in Our ECG & Pharmacology Class?
Our ECG & pharmacology course in Orange, CA emphasizes many topics, including:
- Electrophysiology and heart anatomy
- Arrhythmias and ECG measurements
- How to use a heart monitor to interpret heart rhythms
- The different types of drugs that may be used during a cardiac event
- Advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) drug information, including details about drug dosage, usage and contraindication
Who Should Enroll in Our ECG & Pharmacology Class?
Our ECG & pharmacology class curriculum is designed to help healthcare professionals learn how to respond in a cardiovascular emergency. The curriculum also focuses on teaching students the skills and techniques needed to provide critical assistance in heart- and drug-related emergencies.
In addition, all of our ECG & pharmacology classes are taught by experienced instructors. This ensures each student can receive comprehensive insights into a number of ECG and pharmacology topics and will understand what it takes to deliver life-saving support in real world settings.
Our ECG & pharmacology class in Orange, CA lasts approximately six hours and represents a great option for students who plan to enroll in an ACLS or pediatric advanced life support (PALS) class as well.
Why Should You Enroll in Our ECG & Pharmacology Class?
Our ECG & pharmacology class in Orange, CA serves as an ideal option for many reasons, including:
- Superior Lessons: Our lessons blend classroom lectures and hands-on tutorials, ensuring students can build their ECG and pharmacology skill sets in no time at all.
- Expert Instruction: All of our faculty members boast real world experience and will teach students everything they need to know about numerous ECG and pharmacology topics.
- Career Growth Opportunities: Our ECG & pharmacology class empowers students with the skills and know-how needed to deliver vital assistance in life-threatening situations and may help a student move one step closer to achieving his or her career goals.
Discover the benefits of our ECG & pharmacology class in Orange, CA today. To find out more about our ECG & pharmacology class, please contact us at (888) 277-3143.