At SureFire CPR, we provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and first aid training for childcare providers through our Pediatric First Aid and CPR class. This training is essential for those who need to be able to recognize and manage pediatric emergencies and who work directly with children.
What Is Pediatric First Aid and CPR Certification for Childcare Providers?
Pediatric First Aid and CPR training for childcare providers is designed specifically for those who may be required to administer life-saving support in pediatric emergencies. During CPR classes for childcare providers, individuals will explore a variety of pediatric emergency topics, including:
- Infant, Child, and Adult CPR
- How to use and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) and special considerations
- Unconscious and conscious choking for adults, children, and infants
- Pediatric Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Basic First Aid that focuses on pediatric emergencies that are the most common
In addition, Pediatric First Aid and CPR certification for childcare providers focuses on assorted pediatric emergencies and scenarios that will help individuals become more confident in responding to pediatric emergencies.
Who Should Enroll in CPR Training for Childcare Providers?
Pediatric First Aid and CPR training for childcare providers is ideal for:
- Daycare Workers
- Preschool Teachers
Ultimately, Pediatric First Aid and CPR training for childcare providers is paramount for any layperson who works with children. This training ensures individuals will possess the skills and know-how needed to assist children and infants in a wide range of life-threatening situations.
Click on a class below to enroll:
Why Should You Sign Up for Pediatric First Aid and CPR Training for Childcare Providers from SureFire CPR?
SureFire CPR is a top provider of CPR training for childcare providers in Southern California. Our CPR classes for childcare providers offer:
- Expert Instructors: Our Pediatric First Aid and CPR training for childcare providers is conducted by advanced medical personnel, including firefighters and registered nurses. These instructors provide expert insights into pediatric emergencies, ensuring individuals can reap the benefits of an unparalleled learning experience.
- Comprehensive Training: Our Pediatric First Aid and CPR training for pediatric emergencies empowers individuals with knowledge related to many life-saving topics. That way, individuals can learn how to respond to pediatric emergencies, regardless of size and severity.
- Same-Day Certification: Our Pediatric First Aid and CPR certification for childcare providers usually can be completed over the course of several hours. As a result, individuals can receive same-day certification that will remain valid for two years.
With SureFire CPR, childcare providers can get the training they need to administer fast, effective life-saving assistance in pediatric emergencies.
To find out more about our Pediatric First Aid and CPR training for childcare providers, please contact us today at (888) 277-3143.