NEONATAL RESUSCITATION PROGRAM (NRP) – ONLINE WITH SKILLS CHECK
(2 Year Certification) – Same Day Certification Card!
Recommended for Healthcare Professionals involved in the delivery and care of newborns including Pediatricians, RTs, and RNs.
The NRP Class covers:
- How to Identify and Use Neonatal Resuscitation Equipment
- Initial Assessments of Newborns
- Positive Pressure Ventilation
- Neonatal CPR and Intubation
- Medication Dosing and Administration
- Integration of all Neonate Skills (Neonatal Megacode)
PLEASE NOTE – The AAP has updated the NRP Course. As of January 1, 2017, only the 7th edition online course will be valid. Please make sure to complete the 7th edition course if you are doing a skills session after January 1, 2017.
The NRP online certification course includes two parts:
- Part 1 – A self-paced series of online training modules of lessons and eSim Cases (3 – 8 hours based on experience)
- Part 2 – The Instructor-led skills session (3 hours)
To access Part 1 of the NRP course, go to www.healthstream.com/hlc/aap. The online portion of the course is $35 and will be paid directly to Healthstream once you have created an account.
** Once you have completed Part 1, you have 90 days to complete Part 2.