Thank you for choosing SureFire CPR! We are looking forward to providing your training. Please read the following terms and conditions and then click on the button below.
- All CHOC employees must register for training online through our website: www.SureFireCPR.com
- CHOC employees must have their ID badge and employee number with them at the class. If the employee does not bring this with them, they will not be allowed to attend the course or will have to pay for it themselves.
- CHOC will not pay for renewal courses that are more than 90 days prior to expiration.
- CHOC employees must have their current, non-expired AHA card to attend a renewal course. If the certification card is expired, CHOC will not pay for the course.
- CHOC Hospital will not pay for student manuals. Manuals are available for purchase at our office.
- Students will not be allowed in the classroom if they are 15 minutes late. This applies to breaks and lunches as well. Please be on time!
- CHOC employees will receive a confirmation email once they are registered in the class. If no email is received, the student is not officially registered. Please call our office immediately if you do not receive a confirmation email at (888) 277-3143.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to the course date. These can be made by email or phone.
- CHOC Physicians will receive reimbursement for their training. Please submit your receipt to Jackie Aleccia.
- If you are a new employee of CHOC Hospital and your BLS, ACLS, or PALS class is a condition of your employment, CHOC will not pay for the cost of your training. SureFire CPR is happy to offer all CHOC “New Hires” 20% off the cost of all training.
CHOC Hospital Promo Codes:
CHOC Employees: CHOC
CHOC Physicians: CHOCMD (Submit receipts to Jackie Aleccia)
CHOC New Hires: CHOC20
When selecting your course, please enter in the appropriate promo code from the list above.
**Please do not forget to bring your ID badge and current AHA card!
By using the CHOC promo codes, I agree to the terms and conditions listed above.
The SureFire CPR Team