Basic Life Support (BLS) For Healthcare Providers – Initial
American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Provider (BLS)
(2 Year Initial Certification) – Same Day Certification Card!
Recommended for: RNs, EMTs, MDs, Paramedics, Dentists, Medical Personnel, and Pharmacists.
The Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR Class covers:
- Adult, Child, and Infant CPR
- How to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) & special considerations
- Unconscious and Conscious Choking for victims of all ages
- Cardiopulmonary Emergencies and Special Resuscitation Situations
- Breathing Barriers, Bag Valve Masks, and 2 Rescuer CPR
If you are ordering a textbook for Pick-Up, please call ahead of time to make an appointment to pick up your book as our office hours may change based on our class schedule.
Click on a class below to enroll
Basic Life Support Certification Laguna Hills
SureFire CPR leads the industry in First Aid and CPR instruction. We serve the Greater Southern California area incorporating San Bernardino, Orange County, Riverside, Los Angeles and San Diego. We provide exceptionally high quality training leading to BLS certification in Laguna Hills.
BLS Certification Laguna Hills
All of our Laguna Hills BLS certification classes lead to an American Heart Association two-year initial basic life support certification orange county. This class is recommended for MDs, RNs, dentists, EMTs and medical personnel. Once individuals have successfully completed the Laguna Hills BLS Certification Class, a certification card is issued on the same day.
BLS certification remains paramount for those who want to maintain life-saving skills that can be used to assist sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victims. But how can you renew your certification? Thanks to SureFire CPR, you can enroll in our BLS certification program to renew your certification quickly and easily. We strive to take the guesswork out of BLS renewal, and will help you during every step of the process. Enroll in on of our available BLS courses on this page so you can renew your BLS certification.
BLS classes in Laguna Hills
We offer the following classes in Basic Life Support (BLS classes in Laguna Hills ):
- Basic Life Support (Laguna Hills BLS Certification class) for health care providers (Initial). Topics covered in this course include CPR for infants, children and adults with one and two rescuers; how to manage choking victims, both conscious and unconscious; use of the Automated External Defibrillator (AED); masks and breathing barriers; CPR emergencies and special resuscitation.
- Basic Life Support (BLS certification in Laguna Hills) for health care providers (Renewal). This course covers the same topics as in the Initial course.
- Basic Life Support (BLS certification Laguna Hills) for health care providers (online with skills test). This course covers the same topics as the Initial and Renewal courses and is recommended for health care professionals with extremely busy schedules. The course is organized into three parts, i.e., a self-paced online component, followed by skills practice and a skills test at our facility.
Basic Life Support certification in Laguna Hills instruction is included in our 3, 4 and 5 Star American Heart Association Training Packages. All three BLS classes in Laguna Hills offer the student an opportunity to take the following classes at a fantastic discount:
What are the advantages of SureFire CPR BLS classes in Laguna Hills?
SureFire CPR classes leading to BLS certification in Laguna Hills prepare the student for two-year certification in American Heart Association basic life support for health care professionals. Our classes are convenient, flexible and affordable. Online modules can be scheduled at your convenience and may be accessed from any computer, anytime, anywhere. There is no textbook and no special course materials to purchase. The skills test is quick and easy. You receive your certification card on the same day that you successfully complete the training, whether this takes place in the classroom or a combination of online study and face-to-face practical instruction and evaluation.
When you dedicate your life to serving the public, you want your skills to be of the highest caliber. Call us now to see how we can help you enhance your career and save lives with BLS certification Laguna Hills.