ADVANCED CARDIAC LIFE SUPPORT (ACLS) – ONLINE WITH SKILLS CHECK
(2 Year AHA Certification) – Same Day Certification Card!
Recommended for any healthcare professionals and medical personnel who may respond to cardiovascular emergencies.
The ACLS Class covers:
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Airway Management
- ACLS Pharmacology
- Basic Life Support (BLS) review
- Management of acute coronary syndromes and stroke
- How to be both a leader and a team member in a resuscitation team
**Recommended for: MDs, RNs, Paramedics, EMTs, and Medical Personnel with Busy Schedules. (If you are taking ACLS for the first time, we highly recommend that you take the full 10 hour course. You can check out our schedule here)
The ACLS online certification course includes two parts:
- Part 1 – A self-paced series of online training modules (3 – 8 hours based on experience)
- Part 2 – Skills practice at our facility (30 minutes – 1 hour)
ACLS online utilizes simulation technology and scenario-based learning that is self-directed on your computer. The course also covers all of the same material as a traditional classroom-based ACLS class and includes the complete ACLS textbook online.
Click on a class below to enroll
Become advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) certified with SureFire CPR. With ACLS certification online with a skills check, you can learn how to treat cardiac arrest, stroke and other life-threatening medical emergencies at your own convenience.
Online ACLS classes leverage simulation technology and scenario-based learning that is self-directed on your computer. Each program includes the complete ACLS textbook online and covers all of the same material as a traditional classroom-based ACLS class.
What are the benefits of taking an ACLS certification online?
Becoming ACLS certified online offers numerous benefits, including:
- Online modules that can be completed around your busy schedule
- Skills check that is quick and easy
- No additional textbook required (reduces overall cost) (An online version is included in the course)
- All ACLS online classes are valid for two years
- You will receive your American Heart Association (AHA) ACLS card the same day as your skills check
Who should take an online ACLS certification?
ACLS online certification is ideal for personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units, along with:
- Registered nurses (RNs)
- Emergency medical technicians (EMTs)
- Medical personnel with busy schedules
What are your online course policies?
SureFire CPR’s online course policies includes:
- NO REFUNDS on online courses
- Exchanges from an online course to a physical in-class course are allowed if the course key code has not been sent to the student
- For Technical Support with a course, you can contact the AHA at (888) 242-8883 or via email at email@example.com
- If you would like to schedule a specific date and time for your class, you may do so 72 hours ahead of time
Why should I choose SureFire CPR for ACLS online training?
Medical crises happen every day, and we believe that a sound education delivered to as many of us as possible is the best way to stop them in their tracks. And whether you are a healthcare professional, medical personnel, doctor, paramedic, or nurse looking to develop essential life-saving skills, SureFire CPR offers you the highest quality online training available.
When it comes to ACLS certification, why leave your training to chance? At SureFire CPR, our goal is to provide the kind of ACLS certification you deserve: skilled and obtained easily.
With SureFire CPR, you can learn exactly what it takes to deliver ACLS from any location, at any time. Click here to enroll in our ACLS online tutorials today!