ACLS Online Certification
Click on a class below to enroll
Become advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) certified with SureFire CPR. With ACLS certification online with a skills check, you can learn how to treat cardiac arrest, stroke and other life-threatening medical emergencies at your own convenience.
Online ACLS classes leverage simulation technology and scenario-based learning that is self-directed on your computer. Each program includes the complete ACLS textbook online and covers all of the same material as a traditional classroom-based ACLS class.
Why should I become ACLS certified?
Many of today’s hospitals and medical clinics require staff members to become ACLS certified. Therefore, becoming ACLS certified can help increase your chances of getting a job in the medical field and advancing your career goals.
ACLS training also benefits paramedics because it empowers them with life-saving skills. This training provides insights into basic first aid and emergency response procedures, ensuring these professionals understand how to assist those who require immediate medical support.
What is included in SureFire CPR’s ACLS certification online?
SureFire CPR’s ACLS certification online consists of three parts:
- Part 1 – A self-paced series of online training modules (3 to 8 hours based on experience)
- Part 2 – Skills practice at our facility (15 – 30 minutes)
- Part 3 – Skills test at our facility (15 – 30 minutes)
What are the benefits of ACLS certification online?
ACLS certification online courses feature:
- Online modules that can be completed around your busy schedule
- Skills check that is quick and easy
- No additional textbook required (reduces overall cost) (An online version is included in the course)
- All ACLS online classes are valid for two years
- You will receive your American Heart Association (AHA) ACLS card the same day as your skills check
Who should take ACLS certification online courses?
ACLS online certification courses are recommended for:
- Registered nurses (RNs)
- Emergency medical technicians (EMTs)
- Medical personnel with busy schedules
What is your online course policy?
SureFire CPR’s online course policy includes:
- NO REFUNDS on online courses
- Exchanges from an online course to a physical in-class course are allowed if the course key code has not been sent to the student
- For Technical Support with a course, you can contact the AHA at (888) 242-8883 or via email at email@example.com at any time
- If you would like to schedule a specific date and time for your class, you may do so 72 hours ahead of time
Why should I choose SureFire CPR for ACLS online training?
Medical crises happen every day, and we believe that a sound education delivered to as many of us as possible is the best way to stop them in their tracks. And whether you are a healthcare professional, medical personnel, doctor, paramedic, or nurse looking to develop essential life-saving skills, SureFire CPR offers you the highest quality online training available.
When it comes to ACLS certification, why leave your training to chance? At SureFire CPR, our goal is to provide the kind of ACLS certification you deserve: skilled and obtained easily.
With SureFire CPR, you can learn exactly what it takes to deliver ACLS from any location, at any time. Click here to enroll in our ACLS online tutorials today!