Take our BLS, HFS, & ACLS courses with the 3 Star Package
Do you need to register for multiple certification courses? At SureFire CPR, we offer an easy and affordable way to enroll in the three most popular certifications that healthcare professionals need for their career! You can take your initial course for BLS, HFS, and ACLS at your convenience at any of our offices! Enroll in our 3 Star Package today, and you’ll also receive an 18 percent discount!
Our Easy Registration Process:
- Register for the 3 Star Package below
- Receive a personalized promo code emailed to you from our staff
- Choose any of the upcoming dates and times that are available for our BLS, HFS, and ACLS classes
- Enter in your promo code to reserve your seat in the class!
What Is Included in the 3 Star Package?
The SureFire 3 Star Package includes the following American Heart Association certification courses:
- Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS)
Our BLS class is intended for individuals that work in the healthcare field. This includes doctors, nurses, emergency medical technicians, dentists, pharmacists, CNAs and other medical personnel. It focuses on a variety of topics, including:
- How to perform adult, child and infant CPR
- How to use an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- How to respond to cardiopulmonary emergencies and special resuscitation situations
- Support for conscious and unconscious choking victims
The BLS course requires approximately 3.5 hours to complete. As such, an individual can obtain same-day BLS certification upon successful completion of the course.
- Hospital Fire Safety (HFS)
Our HFS class offers a 4 year Blue Fire Safety Card. The Hospital Fire Safety Class covers:
- What to Do in Case of a Fire at Your Hospital
- Patient Rescue (Including drags and carries)
- How to Use a Fire Extinguisher
- Different Types of Fires and How to Control Them
- Hospital Fire Protection Systems and Equipment
- How to Evacuate Safely
- Home Fire Safety
- Pre-Fire Planning
This class runs about 6 hours and fulfills the Hospital Fire Safety requirement for the City of Los Angeles (Los Angeles Fire Code Section 57.113.09)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
Our ACLS class offers a two-year certification for advanced medical personnel who focus on adults. It emphasizes the following topics:
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Airway Management
- ACLS Pharmacology
- Management of acute coronary syndromes and stroke
- How to be both a leader and a team member in a resuscitation team
There is an initial ACLS certification course which requires roughly 12 hours to finish and a renewal ACLS certification course that lasts about 6 hours. All students will receive a 2 year certification card at the completion of the course.
Choose the BLS, HFS, and ACLS Course Package from SureFire CPR
For many years, SureFire CPR has been a top choice for BLS, ACLS, PALS and other emergency training. Now, our BLS, ACLS and PALS course package enables individuals to receive extensive life-saving training from a proven provider of emergency courses.
Some of the key reasons to sign up for the SureFire 3 Star Package include:
- You can learn from expert instructors. Our classes are taught by firefighters, emergency medical technicians, paramedics, and other first responders. These instructors are happy to teach you everything you need to know about BLS, HFS, and ACLS topics.
- You can enjoy engaging lessons. Our classes blend hands-on and classroom lessons to empower individuals with the life-saving skills they need to succeed. Plus, our courses are interactive and encourage individuals to ask questions and practice life-saving techniques.
- You can gain BLS, HFS, and ACLS certifications. Our classes streamline the process of receiving BLS, HFS, and ACLS certifications. With these certifications, healthcare personnel can take their careers to new heights.
SureFire CPR is committed to helping healthcare professionals become BLS, HFS, and ACLS experts, and our 3 Star Package allows healthcare personnel to gain valuable certifications faster than ever before. To find out more about our BLS, HFS, and ACLS course package, please call us at (888) 277-3143.