Take our BLS, ACLS, & PALS courses with the 3 Star Plus Package
Our 3 Star Plus Training Package gives you the flexibility to take 3 of our classes at a great discount! Included in the package are all of the American Heart Association courses below:
- ACLS – Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Initial Course)
- PALS – Pediatric Advanced Life Support (Initial Course)
- BLS for the Healtcare Provider
With our 3 Star PLUS Package you save over 18% on each course! You also have the flexibility to schedule the courses at your convenience at any of our locations. This package is great for medical students, nursing students, hospital personnel and respiratory therapists.
This package is valid for an entire year from the date of purchase. Once registration is complete, you will receive a personalized promo code that will allow you to sign up for your 3 courses.
Our Easy Registration Process:
- Register for the 3 Star PLUS Package below
- Receive a personalized promo code emailed to you from our staff
- Choose any of the upcoming dates and times that are available for our BLS, ACLS, and PALS classes
- Enter in your promo code to reserve your seat in the class!
Packages are valid only on the courses above and does not include the price of textbooks. Online ACLS, PALS, or BLS classes are not available with packages. All training packages are non-transferable and must be used within a year of purchase. All CE’s are free with the purchase of a package.
What Is Included in the 3 Star Plus Package?
The SureFire 3 Star Package includes the following American Heart Association certification courses:
- Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS)
Our BLS class is intended for individuals that work in the healthcare field. This includes doctors, nurses, emergency medical technicians, dentists, pharmacists, CNAs and other medical personnel. It focuses on a variety of topics, including:
- How to perform adult, child and infant CPR
- How to use an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- How to respond to cardiopulmonary emergencies and special resuscitation situations
- Support for conscious and unconscious choking victims
The BLS course requires approximately 3.5 hours to complete. As such, an individual can obtain same-day BLS certification upon successful completion of the course.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
Our ACLS class offers a two-year certification for advanced medical personnel who focus on adults. It emphasizes the following topics:
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Airway Management
- ACLS Pharmacology
- Management of acute coronary syndromes and stroke
- How to be both a leader and a team member in a resuscitation team
There is an initial ACLS certification course which requires roughly 12 hours to finish and a renewal ACLS certification course that lasts about 6 hours. All students will receive a 2 year certification card at the completion of the course.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
Our PALS class is designed for healthcare personnel who handle pediatric emergencies. It explores several topics, and these include:
- Airway management
- How to serve as a leader and contributor in a pediatric resuscitation team
- PALS pharmacology
- Pediatric respiratory emergencies
- Systematic approach to pediatric assessment
Our PALS initial course requires approximately 12 hours to complete while the renewal course take about 6 hours to complete. Additionally, PALS certification will stay valid for two years.
Choose the BLS, ACLS and PALS Course Package from SureFire CPR
For many years, SureFire CPR has been a top choice for BLS, ACLS, PALS and other emergency training. Now, our BLS, ACLS and PALS course package enables individuals to receive extensive life-saving training from a proven provider of emergency courses.
Some of the key reasons to sign up for the SureFire 3 Star Plus Package include:
- You can learn from expert instructors. Our classes are taught by firefighters, emergency medical technicians, paramedics, and other first responders. These instructors are happy to teach you everything you need to know about BLS, ACLS and PALS topics.
- You can enjoy engaging lessons. Our classes blend hands-on and classroom lessons to empower individuals with the life-saving skills they need to succeed. Plus, our courses are interactive and encourage individuals to ask questions and practice life-saving techniques.
- You can gain BLS, ACLS and PALS certifications. Our classes streamline the process of receiving BLS, ACLS and PALS certifications. With these certifications, healthcare personnel can take their careers to new heights.
SureFire CPR is committed to helping healthcare professionals become BLS, ACLS and PALS experts, and our 3 Star Plus Package allows healthcare personnel to gain valuable certifications faster than ever before. To find out more about our BLS, ACLS and PALS course package, please call us at (888) 277-3143.