Take 3 Advanced Lifesaving Courses at SureFire CPR
SureFire CPR prioritizes education – that’s why we hire highly trained medical professionals to teach students the different curriculums for advanced life support training.
We also recognize the value of a training package that ensures you can learn how to provide critical assistance in emergencies without delay that is convenient and affordable.
At SureFire CPR, we offer a 3 Star PLUS Advanced Training Package that offers a prep course for the ACLS course to ensure our students success in the advanced life support field. Plus, you save over 18% on each course by doing the package!
Our Easy Registration Process:
- Register for the 3 Star Package below
- Receive a personalized promo code emailed to you from our staff
- Choose any of the upcoming dates and times that are available for our ECG, ACLS, and PALS classes
- Enter in your promo code to reserve your seat in the class!
- Electrocardiography (ECG) and Pharmacology
This course is designed as a prep course for ACLS and will help students learn how to identify heart rhythms and drug dosages. This class covers:
- Heart anatomy and electrophysiology
- Using a heart monitor and interpreting heart rhythms properly.
- 12 ECG lead placement and overview
- ECG measurements and arrhythmias
- Determining which drugs should be used in a cardiac event.
- Defining drug dosage, usage and other basic drug-related terms.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
In this course, students will learn how to:
- Identify and manage respiratory issues and sudden cardiac arrest (SCA).
- Provide support with airway management.
- Control numerous coronary syndromes and stroke.
- Conduct a range of airway management techniques.
- How to be both a leader and team member in a resuscitation team.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
Included in our first aid training package, this course involves:
- Learning about PALS pharmacology.
- Recognizing the importance of vascular access.
- Discovering how to deliver effective airway management support.
- Understand the value of following a systematic approach for effective pediatric evaluation.
Packages are valid only on the courses above and does not include the price of textbooks. Online ACLS, PALS, or ECG classes are not available with packages. All training packages are non-transferable and must be used within a year of purchase. All CE’s are free with the purchase of a package.