Take 3 Advanced Lifesaving Courses at SureFire CPR
SureFire CPR prioritizes education – that’s why we hire highly trained medical professionals to teach students the different curriculum for advanced life support training.
We also recognize the value of a training package that ensures you can learn how to provide critical assistance in emergencies without delay that is convenient and affordable.
At SureFire CPR, we offer a 3 Star Advanced Training Package that offers a prep course for the ACLS course to ensure our students success in the advanced life support field. Plus, you save over 18% on each course by doing the package!
Our Easy Registration Process:
- Register for the 3 Star Advanced Package below
- Receive a personalized promo code emailed to you from our staff
- Choose any of the upcoming dates and times that are available for our ECG, ACLS, and PALS classes
- Enter in your promo code to reserve your seat in the class!
- Electrocardiography (ECG) and Pharmacology
This course is designed as a prep course for ACLS and will help students learn how to identify heart rhythms and drug dosages. This class covers:
- Heart anatomy and electrophysiology
- Using a heart monitor and interpreting heart rhythms properly.
- 12 ECG lead placement and overview
- ECG measurements and arrhythmias
- Determining which drugs should be used in a cardiac event.
- Defining drug dosage, usage and other basic drug-related terms.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
Our ACLS class offers a two-year certification for advanced medical personnel who focus on adults. It emphasizes the following topics:
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Airway Management
- ACLS Pharmacology
- Management of acute coronary syndromes and stroke
- How to be both a leader and a team member in a resuscitation team
There is an initial ACLS certification course which requires roughly 12 hours to finish and a renewal ACLS certification course that lasts about 6 hours. All students will receive a 2 year certification card at the completion of the course.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
Our PALS class is designed for healthcare personnel who handle pediatric emergencies. It explores several topics, and these include:
- Airway management
- How to serve as a leader and contributor in a pediatric resuscitation team
- PALS pharmacology
- Pediatric respiratory emergencies
- Systematic approach to pediatric assessment
Our PALS initial course requires approximately 12 hours to complete while the renewal course take about 6 hours to complete. Additionally, PALS certification will stay valid for two years.
Packages are valid only on the courses above and does not include the price of textbooks. Online ACLS and PALS classes are not available with packages. All training packages are non-transferable and must be used within a year of purchase. All CE’s are free with the purchase of a package.