ACLS Certification Classes and Training
If you are in the Southern California area and are in need of ACLS certification, then SureFire CPR can provide you with that course. We are a CPR training facility that takes great pride.
Our experts will take you through our ACLS course and prepare you for the skills test that will allow you to receive your ACLS certification. ACLS stands for Advanced Cardiac Life Support. The techniques that are taught in this ACLS training course are used by medical professionals in many different situations. Whether in Corona or Orange County, professionals with ACLS training never have an issue finding work in hospitals, emergency rooms, clinics, and as EMTs.
Our ACLS Training is Open to All Healthcare Professionals Including:
• First Responders
• Medical Students
What You Will Learn in ACLS Certification Class:
• Students will learn to initiate the ACLS process
• Airway management techniques (opening the airway, etc)
• How to recognize arrhythmia
• Medications will be covered in the ACLS class
• Electrical therapy and when to use it
• How to create an IV access and perform other invasive procedures
• Our ACLS classes offer extensive training in algorithms
• Our ACLS class also offers training on special situations, such as how to care for a victim of a stroke
We will also review the basics of CPR to refresh our student’s training.
How to Get Started with Your ACLS Certification and Training
To get started with our ACLS certification class, you will simply need to register online or give us a call. We offer many different times and days for our ACLS classes, so you are sure to find one that will work with your schedule. If you have any questions about the ACLS certification class, we will be glad to assist you. If you would prefer to receive training in your home or business, we can work with both small home groups and groups of 80+ at your business.
The Benefits of SureFire CPR ACLS Certification:
• You will learn in an ACLS class that is stress-free and productive
• Our ACLS classes meet all of the recommendations for health care providers
• Our ACLS classes are affordable and fast
ACLS Certification Renewal
Renewing your ACLS certification is important to continue saving lives. ACLS renewal ensures that health care providers are up to date on essential skills for advanced cardiac life support.